Vacation Care Conditions
STOP: Please read the terms and conditions and make sure you agree before making a booking.
- Please ensure if you are booking more than 3 days each week that one of these is a CENTRE BASED activity, we encourage parents to balance their child's excursions with a centre day to allow them to relax and rest.
- Some activities have been booked for multiple days to allow all children the opportunity to attend these activities. When booking please only book 1 of these repeat activities to allow other children the oppurtunity to attend these as well. Any repeat bookings for the one activity will be removed.
- Before making any bookings, please read the fee schedule first. To save disappointment, we also recommend your read our suggestions for booking.
- Please ensure if your child has any asthma, allergy or anaphylaxis plans, medical management plans, court orders etc, that these are up to date and have been provided to the centre prior to your child's first day. Your child will not be able to attend until these have been provided. Please send any documents to email@example.com
- There are some excursions that have restrictions, exclusions or specific skills or abilities your child may require, by continuing you accept that you have read the descriptions of each activity booked for your child and understand any restrictions/exclusions that may be in place.
- Some excursions do require a waiver to be signed. You accept that any waivers required will be signed and returned to the centre prior to this excursion.
- The full fee for vacation care is $135.00 per child per day. If you are entitled to Child Care Subsidy (CCS) this amount will reduce depending on your percentage and hours of entitlement. Refer to the fee schedule above for more information and please ensure you are aware of how many hours you are entitled to before booking. Our days are billed as a 12hour day.
- By completing this booking, you are confirming that these are the places you require for your child/ren. Any changes or cancellations made after you have completed your booking will incur a $25 admin fee per child per change.
- Any cancellations made after 12pm the day before your booking, your fee will apply as normal.
- Please ensure that you and your child have read and understood the disciplinary policy relating to appropriate behaviour and language of your child/ren whilst attending our vacation care program.
- When you complete your online booking you will receive a confirmation email which will display all departure and return times for any excursions your child is booked in to. Please ensure you arrive at least 10 minutes before your departure time as often we cannot hold the bus and may not have a position for your child at the centre if they are not here on time. This confirmation email is also your permission form so please ensure full names are entered for parent and child and all details are accurate.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email from us stating the booking has been completed and we have all up to date documents for your child. When you receive this email it will also ask you to confirm your child's enrolment on MyGov.
- New Families: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required for any new families and must be paid within 7 days of making your booking. All new children are required to complete a 1 hour orientation after school before their booking is confirmed. A member from our administration team will contact you after receiving your booking to complete the enrolment process. This deposit will go against your fees once your booking has commenced. Your position is not guaranteed until these are completed and the deposit is paid.