For all those living outside of Victoria, here is some information and fees based on you achieving the current Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113. We have factored in as many support aspects as possible, so that you are fully supported, while still attempting to keep the costs reasonable.
- Training with us and using a third party person who knows your work well and can provide evidence of your abilities, as well as us assessing you once in the workplace $6950.
- Training with us and we do all your workplace or placement assessments on the job $7950
- RPL for the whole qualification with us coming to do your workplace or placement assessments on the job AND we also do your RPL evidence gathering for you $5090
- RPL for the whole qualification with us coming to do your workplace or placement assessment on the job $3890
- RPL for the whole qualification with assessments completed through third part assessment (an experience person who knows your skills, provides evidence or your experience) $2390
- First aid is not included
- For training, add $2500 if you do not have a children’s services related certificate III
- A time frame maximum of 18 months is applied
- Your place of assessment must be within 1 hour of a main airport if the chosen method of assessment includes us coming to assess you
- If you are outside of 1 hour from an airport, please talk to us for options
- You have unlimited phone and email contact
- RPL completed by yourself is recorded through an online program you use to load information
- Fees will be less if you have a current Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care CHC30113
- These offers are available to those in SA, NSW, Camberra, QLD and Tasmania. Please contact us if you are from WA or NT
- Payment plans are available