One World for Children Registered Training Organisation was established in 1997 and is recognised as a leader in innovative and flexible training for the Children’s Services Industry.
Our training team draws on the expertise and practical knowledge of the professional and experienced individuals that are the One World team.
In addition to providing early and middle childhood training to the Children’s Services Industry, our Training Team provides support and guidance within our training organisation to ensure that programs and services remain innovative, responsive to the industry’s training needs and reflective of the Standards for NVR (National VET Regulator) Registered Training Organisations.
At One World, our staff are regarded as our most precious resource, because we know that the quality of our training primarily rests on the shoulders of these very special people. The breadth of their experience and the level of their training, along with the personal attributes which they each possess, places them in excellent stead for providing the standard of training that One World aspires to. We are committed to the involvement of our staff in our quality management system and to encouraging their development.
Our company's direction is to:
- be a nationally recognised training provider of preference
- be dynamic, innovative and successful in all our endeavours within the children’s services industry
- provide service excellence at all levels with high quality outcomes for all stakeholders
- be responsive, flexible and client focussed
- offer our clients professional early childhood services that reflect current thinking and are models of best practice
- contribute to current community goals in regard to high quality trained and qualified educators being employed across Australia
- found all our practices on ethically sound principles and values.
- implement sustainable policies, practices and programs.
In order to meet the intent of this statement, we have implemented a business management system conforming to the ISO 9001 for quality assurance. Using this system, we aim to control our service to ensure a consistent, quality service every time. We will set key objectives to monitor the continual improvement of ourselves and our system, and these will be presented in our vision.
When you choose One World for your training needs you can be confident you're choosing quality training.
A copy of our most recent SNR audit report is available.
A copy of our registering body report is available.