CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management - Online
WHY COMPLETE AN CHC62015 ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF COMMUNITY SECTOR MANAGEMENT:
The CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management suits any community sector context and those working, or wishing to work, as leaders within an education and care, disability or aged care industry will find the content most useful in promoting their leadership and organisational skills.
This qualification reflects the role of a middle manager or manager and is designed to build independent working skills as well as reporting abilities.
DURATION OF QUALIFICATION:
You will gain the knowledge and skill required for this qualification through:
- Self-directed learning using resources we provide online.
- Attending a minimum of one live online class per month.
- Working with your own experienced Trainer Assessor.
Work placement is not compulsory, however you will be expected to implement what you learn in a workplace to complete some assessments.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A computer, laptop, ipad or tablet
- A reliable internet connection
- An ability to complete a range of reading, writing and math tasks. Click here to see if you have the skills
- Prepared to commit at least 10 hours per week to self-directed learning (reading, completing written assessments)
- Able to complete leadership tasks in a workplace.
WHAT ONE WORLD FOR CHILDREN PROVIDE:
- A password protected learning and assessment portal.
- All learning and assessment resources (no additional fee).
- Individual Trainer Assessor
- Visits in the workplace (trainees only)
- Access to our ECE Facilitated Learning Facebook page.
(Our online delivery includes live online classes that are recorded so you can listen back. The classes increase your knowledge and support you to complete written assessments as well as learn from others completing the qualification throughout Australia. You will be expected to contribute and present as part of these online classes.)
$500 ($250 for concession card holders) non-refundable administration fee for those eligible for funding under the Skills First program delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth government funding. No hidden fees, no tuition fee.
We assess you through projects, case studies, reflections, research, discussion, presentations, third party evidence and workplae evidence provision.
UNITS IN THIS QUALIFICATION:
The Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management CHC62015 includes 13 units or competencies.
We have divided these units into 8 online programs each aiming to extend your professional skills and enhanve your leadership abilities.
Click here to enquire or call us on 1800 006 533.
For more information about our training, RPL or your fee options, please call us on 1800 006 533 or check our training information page.
If you are eligible for Victorian Skills First funding, we support accessibility by offering free tuition with a one off $500 administration fee ($250 for concession card holders).