Vacation Care Conditions
STOP: Please read the terms and conditions and make sure you agree before making a booking.
- Before making any booking, please read the fee schedule first. To save disappointment, we also recommend your read our suggestions for booking.
- By completing this booking, you are confirming that these are the places you require for your child/ren.
- Any changes or cancellations made prior to 12pm the day before your booking will incur a $25 administration fee per child per change.
- Any cancellations made after 12pm the day before your booking, your fee will apply as normal.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for any new families and must be paid within 7 days of making your booking. If this is not received your positon will be cancelled. This deposit will go against your fees once your booking has commenced.
- If you are a new family, please ensure you have completed the online enrolment forms or have collected them from our office prior to your commencement. This must be done within 7 days of making your booking or your position will be cancelled.
- Any additional paperwork needs to be returned at the time of completing your paperwork e.g asthma plans, court orders, medical management plans etc.
- Please ensure that you and your child have read and understood the disciplinary policy relating to appropriate behaviour and language of your child/ren whilst attending our vacation care program.
- If you have booked an outside excursion check all excursion departure times to ensure your child/ren does not miss the bus as we may not be able to accomodate your child at the centre on the day.
- Excursion forms are available for completing one week prior to the holidays commencing. We ask that families complete these prior to your first day to avoid delays on drop off.