Customer Service Officer
Person Responsible To:
To provide adequate and efficient service to our customers.
To maintain accurate records in order for the business to operate smoothly.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 and the National Law Act 2010.
- Participate in the implementation of the National Quality Standards.
- Participate in the implementation of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Understand and follow centre policies.
- Maintain client data and accounts via QikKids and CCMS.
- Maintain children’s absences daily
- To further develop skills by attending in services and professional development.
- Participate in general daily cleaning of the centre.
- Accept guidance and direction from the Director, Managers and Managing Directors.
- Maintain confidentiality and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- Keep accurate records of clients.
- Report email addresses to the Multi Media Officer
- Respond to emails and telephone enquiries.
- Show prospective clients through the centre.
- Maintain numbers of children attending (permanent bookings).
- Complete weekly numbers and sign in sheets.
- Maintain casual children daily.
- Receipting monies and banking.
- Process credit cards.
- Maintaining waiting lists internal and external.
- Maintain filing.
- Maintain illness records.
Skills/Experience/Personal Qualities Required:
- To have a basic understanding of child development
- Maintain appropriate records and information regarding children and families
- Be able to assess and recommend safety needs to ensure a secure and safe environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and responsive to customer needs.
- Friendly and supportive approach to customers.
- Ability to respond to client queries with efficiency, care, courtesy and confidentiality.
- To have basic computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to respond positively to change.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to implement directions from management.
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements.